Jekyll is a fantastic static-site generator. It gives you everything you need to get a simple, clean website or blog up and running fast. It is also extremely extensible through the use of Liquid formatting.
This post will be an ever growing list of the Jekyll resources I have found useful while using Jekyll throughout several projects.
- Jekyll – how to link to next/previous post on your blog
- Jekyll Tip: Adding Styling to HTML Output
- Inject Content into a Jekyll Post
- Centering Images with Jekyll and Markdown
- A Better Way to Display Random Jekyll Posts on Page Load or Refresh Using jQuery and JSON
- Building a Better Sitemap.xml with Jekyll
- Jekyll archive page (without plugins)
- Jekyll - Read More without plugin
- Jekyll Liquid Date Formatting Examples
- Jekyll RSS Feed (without plugins)
- Instant Search with Twitter Bootstrap, Jekyll, JSON, and jQuery